Saturday, May 19, 2007

Borned on 16th Jan...I'M a ELm tReE!


this is a ELM tReE...



Elm tree: (the noble-mindedness) - pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends not to forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not obey, honest and faithful partner, likes making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humor, practical.

1.Pleasant: Yaya, I'm !! (^_^)

2.Tasteful Clothes: Yaya, I have my own style! Huh! If I have nicer body shape den will be more tasteful!

3.Modest Demands: I'm not sure wad this mean? Izzit behavior tat having not a too high opinoin? or WHAT? anyone pls? hehe!

4.Tends Not to Forgive Mistakes: Well, depend on the case! If I did sth wrong in da case, then I will forgive ur mistakes! BUT...if I did NOTHING WRONG and u come and step on my tails!!! There is NO WAY for me to forgive u! Even sometime I forgive but I wil never forget!
(So,YOU!!! Dun ever think that I will FORGIVE you,Spy! Dun aspect me to forgive you in this life!)

5.CheerFuL: Yaya! Everyday!

6.Likes to Lead But Not Obey: Totally CORRECT. Simply bcz I HATE ppl ordering me to do this and that! I can be a good leader (I'm reli a good leader,k? Just chances not always thr! Haha!) but not a good member!

7.Honest & Faithful Partner: Well, not totally but I think 90%...Haha!

8.Likes Makin Decision For Others: Oppz...Sometimes! I know this is a bad habit! KEPOH,rite? But, somehow, ppl just like asking my opinion when comes to this mar! Hahaha! Wad to do?

9.Noble Minded: 75% yes! But I hope to be 100% but I'm NOT!

10.Generous: Arh...Give myself 65% for this! Depend to who I need to be generous with lar!

11.Good Sense Of Humour: 80%!! Oh ya! Whahahaha! I love joking, but I hate LAME jokes!!!

12.Practical: Depend the jobs or things that was given me to do...(@_@)
.
.
All this are 80% CORRECT!
Get this from my fren, Qi Hao's blog! Check urs in his blog!!



No comments: