Thursday, August 23, 2007

Usually I'll post some pic of da place we been 1st. This time, I'm not gonna do so, cz u can see clearly about da interior design and the food of this De' Crimson in his friendster account. I decided to come here bcz knowing da food are kinda cheap and da interior is not bad from its account! The pasta and mashed potatoes that I ate are delicious, but da ice blended drinks taste so so only. Tonight we were celebrating LuanJia's and MeiSien's birthday! Last night had been to few places seaching for their present. Buy a necklace for LuanJia and cap for da Big Face Sien!



I'm HUNGRY lar!
.
I start eating while waiting for Jenna's gang, cz I'm freakin starvin! Well, u guys know...Jenna's Little Green Car, cant speed too fast! whuahuahua!
.


Do we look alike? Ppl owes said we look like sista!
Yeah, we are da bitchy sista!
.


New tie! Sharon currently crazy with this skull skull fashion.
I love this pic sooooo much! Sha look fat? haha! I love da color of this pic!
.


some ex-classmate!
.

Lungwei reach a little bit late cz BUSY with perfect dinner's programme!
.

LuanJia and MeiSien!
.

Happy Birthday!
.

Tak sabar sabar wanna eat da cake!
.

MS and CAT!
This is da 1st time Cat out with us at nite cz she is a super good girl! Jz bcz its MS's birthday tat's why she is here tonight! Wad a nice fren?
.

Showing da way to toilet!
see da signboard match with her hand's direction?
.

1st time been so close with her! We always fight in sch!
.

Pauline, WanYan our future teacher, Siew Yong, LuanJia and Me.
.
.

.

.

.
Some NICE pic capture by ME ^^
.



.
Back home with few ringgit only =( After WenHaw's birthday, I'm very poor already! But now, I'm EXTREMELY poor! Anyway, its worth to spent money for fren's birthday celebration. I mean BEST fren only, ok? And,this might be da last year we can celebrate classmate's birthday together?
.
RM6 to live another 10 days life! 60 cent per day?
.
Just received msg from MS and LuanJian to thanks me and Cat thanks me for fetching her tonight! Welcome ^^ Well, u know...I'm a good fren, rite? You guys happi, I'll feel happi too! Whuahuahua!
.
Almost forget! Click this if u wanna know more about De'Crimson!
.
.

No comments: