Sunday, August 19, 2007

Having holidays now. Just back from a 2 days one night holiday. Fun. But, No photo. No story. I'm freakin tired now. Lotsa pimple pop out on my face. Sad and Tired. Today is the last day of Kuching Festival Food Fair. I wish to eat Fried Ice Cream, Taiwan Sausages, and some "Ocipala" junk food again. WenHaw pick me and went there just now. Many ppl and cars! Crowded and traffic jam. Last, we just pass by oni =( cz I'm feeling freakin tired so lazy to squeeze with those ppl. Disappointed. Have to wait for next year? I think nope! Cz there will be another food fair coming soon. MoonCake Festival FoodFair, but this will be MUCH MUCH smaller than Kch Fest! Okies, I'm waiting for that! I LOVE TO EAT ; That's why I'M FAT. FOOD = My happiness! Missing de one I'm missing now.
.
.

No comments: