Friday, August 10, 2007

3rd tag

Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.

2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 facts about me:
1.) I'm fat and short!
2.) I love to eat, especially McD and Choco
3.) I love to blog, I hate when I hav nth to blog
4.) I feel DAMN regret go for Form6 (i used to thk i can studyhard and do well in F6 bt i cant)
5.) I'm hot temper and fierce
6.) I'm married
7.) I love make up but I'm not pro yet, but soon...
8.) I love to be with my frens

8 unlucky blogger tagged by me:
1.) WeeNee
2.) LungWei
3.) Sue
4.) NicoleKiss whahahaha
5.) KennySia whahahaha
6.) XiaXue whahahaha
7.) You!! cz u reading it, leave down ur URL in my Cbox if u hav a blog too!
8.) Who else can i tag again?
.
.

No comments: