Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm super happy to see there is visitors from US, Japan, & Taiwan view my blog today! Even just only ONE visitor from each country but that's enough! US had view me quite a few days, I guess its da same ppl. I hope you guys understand my lousy-malaysian-english! Thanks for reading ^^! Today, I went to Kuching Fest again. Its better tonight! Cz we went there earlier and straight away got parking space and get our table & seat in peace (no need to fight for da seat with other ppl)! Ya, tat's our culture! Rude ppl & bad manner everywhere! Perhaps, I'm included as one of them? huhu!

Finally, I found out wad I really love and wanna be! Surely not a blogger, but a Make up artist! I want and I will! I forgot start when I'm so sure this is what I want? But, I think recently? Suddenly realize that I'm not young anymore! I cannot waste my time thinking what to do, I have to decide what I really want. And also after gettting some information from da promoter in Kuching Festival, I feel like really wanna go for it NOW. Their package goes like this:
.
.


RM3588 without cosmetic
RM5888 with cosmetic
.
RM2000 is a very BIG different for me! With RM2000 I can buy so much branded cosmetic! When I asked what's da cosmetic brand their gonna prepare if I choose RM5888? They just said its imported from Korea, no particular brand was mention!
.
I'm really interested with this! After I had figure out this is what I want and wad I should go for, I'm so regret for go for Form6 last year! I WASTED, WASTED one and a half year in Form6 learning NOTHING! Wasted my time which I can never get back, wasted my mum's money for my pocket money, books, stationary, tuition fee, exam fee! I feel very sorry to my mum everytime I look at all my text book! Those book are so expensive and I dun even bother to touch them, what to say go to read them somemore? I dun dare to ask money from mum to go for this make up course cz this have nothing to do with Form6! And, I guess mum hope that I will continue study, which I will never do! Sorry, mum, I promise will give u a better life in da future! And, daddy dun need to work so hard anymore =) This I promise you!
.
I'm in Form6 cz my parent hope one of their daughter can go in University! Both of my elder sis cant, so I tot I can? And I just enter Form6 without thinking too much! I try and try, Form6 is really tough plus I cant study hour and hour everyday, I cannot keep quiet in class, I cannot stay at home study while my frens is goin out, I wanna follow too!!!
.
I ever tot to be interior design, photographer, teacher, QS, accountant, lawyer (dun laugh), and wad else? I forgot...I have lotsa ambitionSSSS! Me, myself love make up but never tot to learn or become make up artist but now this my exact ambition. Actually I have another BIG BIG ambition, that's to have my own cafe! That's after I have enough $$$ to have my own shop!
.
The only thing I need now is a part time job with high salary!
.
.

No comments: