Wednesday, August 29, 2007

After working, quickly rush home and get myself ready asap! I'm so EXCITED tonight! Then, pick my frens and go Java Juice hav drink. I had been missing Nee for ages! And, I'm gonna miss Sue too! Haha! Once WeeNee enter my car, then start gossip non-stop till we reach thr.
Java Juice!

no fancy decoration - this is what I like. Simple and Nice!
Unlike Isabella. Over-decorated and drinks kanasai!
.
One jug of Orange Juice! The juice taste still ok even not very pure.
.
This is de only place i had been which serve juice like this, i love it! We order some "wrapper", fries and seafood combo. Ntg special, and da seafood combo considered expensive!
.

I'm thirsty! cz gossip too much!
.
.

Nice pic!
.

W E E N E E
over edit, almost lost my nose!
.

My MOST bitchy fren!
step-small and tiny, hiding beside me!
.

.
And,
.

Now u see us...
.

Now u dun...
.
.

No comments: