Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lanterns + MoonCakes =

..MoonCake Festival..

walkin down a street in Catcity called Carpenter. Street with lotsa of stalls selling: Mooncake, Local food, Drinks, Ocipala food, Acessories & bags, and etc. This only happen once a year, mostly one week before MoonCake Fest.


The big lattern or "TangLung".

Chinese love to hang this kind of lantern during Chinese New Year & MoonCake fest. I have no idea why? For decoration only? or there's others meaning?


Entrance of Carpenter Street.


How nice?


The most "original" MoonCake. "Baked MoonCake".


This is "pin pi" MoonCake. No need to bake just need to store in the frigde.

Some others species of MoonCake.
.
Lion Dance! Huh!
.
Kantong =) Mum's childhood!
.
Its actually ice with some different flavour of syrup > RM1.50. Mum said its cost only few cents only during her primary sch time. And can refill the syrup ler! Haha...
.
Squeezing those ice in a mould which is in corn shape.
.
Add in variety of syrup. Done!
.
Sharon and Kantong!

Cotton. Candy. Sweet. Sugar. Colourful. Cute. Cheap. Nice.
.
.
They only put in coloured sugar in da machine den it come out with this candy in the cotton condition. I was wonder why and how? I stand there a while and stare at the machine and see how it produce da cotton candy. But. I still dun understand why? u know? Its amazing! Once the cotton candy contact with water it will melt. VERY Sticky! And if it contact with de air it slowly become smaller and will soon...?
.
Free!!!! Am I cute? haha! I get this FREE from the owner of the stall.
.
Even its hav nth special and cost RM1? Which everyone afford. But. Excuse me! Not everyone afford get it free. Haha. Its like...Erm?? Lotsa of ppl and crowded and the owner ONLY notice me? and make a special one and said "Miss, this for u! Free!" Yeah~ For me only. I feel kinda shy cz everyone lookin at me. Proud at the same time! Am I cute? Cotton candy is Cute!
.

Neh Neh Ni Bu Bu
.
Ok. After this. We (LW, Step, Sha, Jenna) went to Shiok cafe! Cz Sharon got sth Shiok to show us. Guess what?
.
Haha! Sexy Tatto! I want it too! But I'm FAT. =(




That's all.
.
.

No comments: