Thursday, January 25, 2007

**New** peipei88.blogspot.com

This not my first blog, cz there was some ERROR in my *old* blog, so I'm here to create a *NEW* one ^^
.
At here, u can read how I live my life with! But, still...I might not post or write too much about my WenHaw and I only if there is some interesting part!
PeiPei is my real name! I live in a small family, I have 2 JieJieS and 1 MeiMei...We live our simple life that fill with lots of fun and happiness provided by babies and small kids, cz mummy is a pro-baby-sitter!
.
I'm always want myself satisfied with my life and thanks God for giving me such a wonderful family esp my Papa and Mama! In da same time, God also give me a wonderful WenHaw! He is not just a Bf but its my soul, he really did a lots for me and I cant afford to lost him in my this life!
.
Life can be simple OR complicated!Life can be busy OR bored!
Life can be so wonderful OR SuckSs!
.
But, life can NEVER mean nothing to you!
.
There's so many things wil happen in our life...
.
We never know when is the ending of our life...
We never can finish what we wanna do in our life...
We cant remember everything had happened in our life...
We cant remember everyone we met in our life...
.
There's something or someone we cant forget BUT we try to forget...
There's something or someone we want to remember BUT we had forgot...
There's something or someone that we will NEVER forget in our whole life...
And, you never can decide how your life should goes on...
Dun fight for the things or someone you cant afford to have...
.
Give Up What You Cant Keep, Gain What You Cant Lost!
Hope you can enjoy your time reading my blog!

No comments: