Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Valentine "special"...

for the one I love deep in my heart...

he is the first...in this Life!

the guy i ever love and give up...

sorry for leaving you 3 years ago...

I leave you just like that and you let me go in a peace without forcing me to give you any reasons...You handle all the pain and tears yourself without letting me know...

Even, after I leave you, but you still always there whenever I need...

Everytime we met, you still holding my hand like lastime...

I saw tears in ur smile...

I always think that you will right thr waiting for me no matter what...

I always think that I will never lost you, you are always mine...

After 2 years...

When I decided to go back to your side, you are telling me that we cant do like this because you dun wanna see her tears fall...

but, how about me? I never can forget the moment you said you dun wan me back...

I drop my tears and feel the pain, that's how you feel 2 years ago?

I try so hard to be with you AGAIN...but that is useless...

I totally lost you now, Im losing myself at the same moment...

Finally, I know that you really means a lot to me, but what can I do?

Day after day, month after month...Not even a msg from you...

Slowly I accept all this, I know this is what I SHOULD get...

Its too late for me to say sorry, its too late to say I still love you, its too late to say I cant lost you...

After fews month...I received a msg fr you...

Im happy but I dun dare to hope that we will be together again....

Maybe jz a msg to say hi...

Lastly, 5th May of 2006...

Here come our first REAL DATE (means thr's no need to scare met anyone?Hehe)

The way you hold my hand still the same...

This is sooo sweet...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

untill now...

Thank God for giving us the second chance...


Valentine remind me about the first time you hold my hand...

That's in my very FIRST valentine in my life...


So, appreciate the love one...

Im happy with my life...

Cz Im giving up what i cant keep but gain what I cant lost...

Ya, I cant afford to loss you!

No comments: