Saturday, April 21, 2007

DraGon Fruit Garden

Day 3 in JB
Spent whole day at some place which far from town!

Sunday morning, mum's fren bring us to *DRAGON FRUIT GARDEN*!
Its take about an hour to reach thr from JB. I went thr last year too, but i still miss it so much, not bcz I love to eat dragon fruit but i just love the garden.
.
Yeah...Almost reach thr lor...!





I saw this...*Dragon Fruit Ice Lolly*!
.

That's it ! RM1.00 only!
.

Can u imagine? They are all Dragon Fruit treeSss!
.

...Mummy & Daddy...
.

Fish Food...
.

Me and JunJun feed the fish.
.

Dad & Ling.
.

Dragon Fruit.
.

Bye bye...I will come again! huh!
.
.
P/s: I also went to Ayer Hitam/ Muar/ and the famous Danga Ba! Will blog it when im free! Cz...I hav something more interesting to blog which not everyone DARE to read.

No comments: