Friday, May 25, 2007

Exam End while Holidays Start

Time to blog again...

Okie...Friday noon! Sharon come pick me at 2pm den go fetch Step! Goin for drinks and GOSSIPsSs..Yeah~This is BITCH's life style, so what? On de way goin to Frappe, suddenly Sharon's sis wanna use de car, cz she dun wanna drive manual. SOOO..Sharon go back home and change car! Use her dad manual car! Then...Frappe which located at Travillion. Its not a new cafe, so I thk most of de ppl know wer it is!










My Ice Choc! RM7.50


Sharon's XXX RM7.00
Well, Step din order drink..Whaha!!! Jk, miss up Step's drinks!
.
.

See! Sharon always had tat POSE...Haha!
.

All in BLACK!
.





The drinks are not SOOOoo NICE! I prefer spend RM3-RM4 more to drink at Bing or Tao~
.
Next, McDonald
~
.

Vacancy @ Mcd...! Stupid pose!!!
.

I buy Banana Pie. 2 for RM3.30
.

NEVER GO AND TRY! Better eat cucuk pisang.
.

.
Next...
Let's Laugh Out Loud!
Cz...Sharon's car ROSAK DI TENGAH JALAN!
.

See! All bcz of Sharon's car! Ops, her dad's car!
.

So shame lar, cz almost every car pass by will look at us...So, Step call her mum's fren come pick her, and I call my bf come pick me! Leave Sharon alone! Whaha...this is wad we called FrenZ!
At nite, I sms Sharon bt she is angry and we quarrel.
.
Sharon: You ppl leave me alone, this call fren?
PeiPei: Sure lar, u malu enough lar...Why should I involed? kanasai...
Sharon:Ok fine!
PeiPei: Fine lar...Its ur car problem mar, not my problem! Sure I run first!
.
Whahaha...Stop that! Just kidding~
I accompany Sharon till her car is fix lar! Thanks to this very gentlemen guy who help, but hav to pay lar, you think its FREE ka? Around 4:15pm her car stop at de middle of the road till 6:45 like tat! Huh~enjoy ya?
.
Reach home arond 7pm, quickly take bath and go airport! CZ..Biao Ge, I mean my cousin is BACK from England after 2 years working thr! Missss ya much and welcome BACK!
.
GiftS from England..
.







.

No comments: