Sunday, June 10, 2007

Camp PerMai

Today; the last day of my June holidays! After this...I have to study very hard! We spend our last day holiday at Camp Permai. Lundu its too far while Matang is too near! So, we chosen Camp Permai. This morning after having breakfast at 3rd miles den we start our journey...

Before that, Jenna said wanna buy a kite to play at the beach! GOOD IDEA...!! After goin to few shops, few places, in the end...still...No kite! Non of de places we went are selling kite =_="
.
Damai is closed for renovation till July, will be goin thr after renovation! Cant wait to see the brand new DAMAI.
.

Work in process!


A wonderful morning, a sunny day, this is why Sunday is called Sunday?
I miss this feeling! The bright sun heated the sand on the beach while the sea water is so coOold, and de air refresh my mind, my soul...I feel so close to de nature, close to the sea, close to the sun! I take off my shirt, my pant, what's leave on me? My bikini was taken off too...Whahah!! I'm not kidding, DARE to show you my sexy breast with HUGE nipple!

Taken a photo of my naked body, dun feel jealous and said I'm slut !!! I enjoy it, so what? There come my pic...Are u ready?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Oh yeah!!!under the HOT sun...I'm so enjoy! I feel so PROUD...
.

Sharon:" I'm jealous with ur C cup!! I gonna burn ur nipple"
.

Touching the HUGE nipple with toe...
.

Nipple guy!


okies..Enough!! I had forgot abt my Qin Ai de!
WenHaw goin with us too...
My Ai Ren...Whahahaha!
.
That's The End of our holiday...
.
.

No comments: