Monday, June 04, 2007

I need my frenss

I had sleep for the whole day long! I'm really very TIRED lar! Wake up and saw many misscall from Chang! Sorry!...At night went out with some frens! Fetch Jenna, Aisian and then go pick Sharon! Her last day of working!!! Then, we went to RooM 205!


There's NO other drinks I will order except Choc ice blended!
Never feeling bored with CHOC!


NEVER order this ExpreSsoOOO...! So tiny!








After having drink at RooM205, its still soooo early! So, went to airport! No reason why!
.

Empty!! No ppl...
.
And we start taking pic! Cz, the light in the airport give a very good effect for the pic!.
Okie, continue with my pic!
.

I love this pic!


The only guy of the nite!
.

Red Red de me! Hot and Spicy!
.

AiAi..and Me
.

Nice earing!



Pei,Nee,Na,LungWei,Ting and Ai...


1,2,3,4,5,6,7...shoesSss!
.
Sharon's New shade!
TELL ME, who suit the MOST!


Sharon?
.

Jenna?
.

totally NOT suitable for lungWei!


WeeNee? Or...


PeiPei?
.
Paris Hilton!!!!????






I'm so proud with my new Gucci watch! Ops, Its Gucci shade!
.

I have lotsa of Diamonds ********


See...fake Diamond, call me *Diamond FAKER*!
.
.

No comments: