Sunday, July 15, 2007

History of the pass few week^^


GG station?
.
I forgot when? Just remember its Friday nite! Jenna come pick me, Sharon and lungWei go for drink~ As usual lar, 4 of us always stick together! First plan to go to a new shop to eat ice^^ but its closed!! So, we just move to some cafe nearby...GG station, another place named Music Cafe that gonna close down soon, I think? Music Cafe without any live band's music? That's still ok, but can u please shut down and throw away those out-dated CDs or whatever! You can see the interior design and lighting is not bad from OUTSIDE! When u go in, 1st thg gonna make u sick is the song or music played by Cd player not da BAND! 2nd will be da menu, worst than a kopitiam! Not much choices! 3rd the drinks, HELL DISGUSTING! 4th, when u start to chat with ur frens, some annoying sound gonna shut ur mouth up. That sound come from ar...a wad ?? a thing to catch the flies? Yeah, that's it...Its sound like *PIK PIAK* when there's fly fly through it and DIE! Is like everytime u try to say sth den the *PIK PIAK* sound gonna cut off ur sentences! Fuck that thing! The last thing will be da bill...Its not I'm not afford for tat, but dosen't worth for it!!

.

.



FOR DISPLAY ONLY!
.

Open-air-type
.

My Camera!
.

Sharon's phone camera!
.

I just love this cap!
.
.
Dukin Donut, I love you Step!


Brought back from KL by Step FOR ME!
.



Mostly Choc Flavour, She jus know me sooo well!
.

I cant stand anymore while taking pic, so I have a bite 1st!
.

This my favourite...On da way goin to my mouth!
.
All those donut taste freaking soft and nice, and topping of Choc was so pure and THICK!
.
.
Babies At IgLool
.
One Saturday morning, I bring my babies to have fun at Iglool...
.
After been there for few times, I started feel bored and not a good place to hang up, I prefer drink than Ice! But, I think the cute and comfortable interior plus da ice (kids always love ice) gonna make children crazy with this shop!



Baby AiJia!


Baby MoMo!


For baby peipei =(
.
Yeah, both of my babies enjoy and love this place till dun wanna go home!

ME!! WednesDay Nite!



This is me, opps, of cz its me lar! Its my new shirt ^^loving this more than da one i bought b4 this! This is Wednesday nite! Jenna and some classmate went for movie, they watch *Transformer*. I din follow cz I watched it just few days after da movie just released from da cinema! So, I go Step's house online and gossip then I fetch Step and LungWei and meet Jenna them at Junction cafe!


The chepest Ice blended in kuching. RM3.50 ONLY!! This is Mexico Choco! Its really taste so nice and pure and nicer than Frappe's Ice Blended... Of cz, still cant compare with Bing, Coffee Bean or Starbucks lar! With the price RM3.50 and u can get such a nice drink and with cream on da top somomore was very worth, man!
.
.
bing! coffee company
.
A no-plan-friday+dating-night, so WenHaw and I went to Bing to have some nice drink!


Mine, Hot Choc...


His, Choc Ice blended...


Cheese Cake...




And, please pay... Anyone, please?
.
.

No comments: