Monday, August 13, 2007

Nite before Birthday

Carvery, @ Pending. This is da restaurant I had chosen for his birthday dinner! I had make a reservation in da morning cz I dun wanna come and had to leave like last time =( Reach there arond 7pm? Ya!



The outside!
.

This is how inside look like. I love the huge and long curtain!
Oh I love my shooting for this pic!
.

I love this atmosphere! Nice and romantic!
.

Comfortable!
.
.

.
.
The Salad Corner!
.
.
Variety of salad sauce!
.
This both are my FAVOURITE!!
.
.
.
.
I love this too! They mix da ham, onion, green & red chili and a type of sauce!
This is delicious!
.
This two look not very nice so I din try it!
.
There are also a corner for mushroom soup i love da mushroom suop, pasta, rice, beancurd, carrot and so on! Chinese + Western fusion?
.
Now, the main course!
.
This is the way how da main course is serve!
.
They bring out from da kitchen which is still HOT and cut it in front of you! But, just a little bit for each! They serve around 10 type of MEAT or more? Fish, Beef, Chicken, Lamb in different ways of cooking it!
.
Fuyoh~
.
Big and juicy mussel!
.
Sausages!
.
Mushroom or Blackpepper sauce? Serve it urself!
.
They cut just a small part for u, but If u want more, u can!
.
We just eat one round of da Salad and Main course and already damn FuLL. Around 8pm, we leave! We spent 1 hour for this buffet dinner! I wish I can eat few more round, so that its worth for RM40 per person! But I cant!! Feel wanna vomit out those MEAT!!!
.
What I can said is, its is worth if you are a Salad-lover or a heavy meat eater, Carnivore?
.
Napoleon from Tom's
.

This is da cake he wish for!
.
Tom's is quite famous with this Napoleon cake! First, I was telling him just bring him to Tom's and have a small piece of Napoleon cz no $$$... but actually I get him a whole cake! What a fuckin nice and sweet girlfriend? Hah!
.
Happy Birthday, Hubby! I give u all I can!
Next time u must give me all you can too! Whahaha!!
.


Baby, I love you, and I never let you go!
.
And, last we went to airport to test-drive his new car!
.
.

No comments: