Monday, August 13, 2007

Get him a new car!

Just back from WenHaw's birthday celebration^^
Well, get him a NEW car for his 22 brthday! I must be crazy? but, I'm serious!

WenHaw's new car!
.
Side view, nice car!
.
Get it on Sunday, and JPJ office closed so not yet get da plat number done!
.
OK, enough! Stop taking photo under da hot sun!
I move da new car inside! Scare it will melt under da SUN.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And park it with my car!
.
Whahaha..Cute? Look so real under da hot sun ler!
.
Car, remote comtrol and charger!
.
Used almost 5 pcs of present paper to wrap it! And, take a long time to make it done! Tired~
.
Done! Look like a coffin? Nice green coffin!
.
And...Hand made card!
.
.

1 comment:

Sue Sue said...

PP,
Wah this is cute and creative. I though it is a real car. Must snap some of my son Mercedes, 4WD, Jaguar and Porsche d..