Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tang Yuan

My favourite Chinese traditional food...
I think most of da Chinese love this so much!
Its da CUTEST food for Chinese!
If u are now study or working in western country, you surely miss this!
Its made by mixing a type of flour + water + Food colour = TANG YUAN

Green, Purple, White and Pink!
.
Now, you know how cute they are!
.
.
Small Tang Yuan or...
.

The BIG one? You can have so much fun makin and eating Tang Yuan.
.
All those pic taken last night. I help my mum to make it after my tuition cz my sis gonna sell this during some sch activities! The rite time for eating Tang Yuan is around December, mostly before X'mas! Still a long way to go! But, its just few more day than will be our "Ghost Month" (I mean for chinese, so dun stay too late at night)
.
.

No comments: