Saturday, September 08, 2007

Lazy Saturday morning. Waiting WenHaw to wake up and bring me out. Not in the mood of blogging last week. Not in the mood of taking photo too. Tired. Salary haven been paid. My hair is getting long. Wanna keep it long but feel like cutting it off. Next next two weeks wil have Pra-STPM. Leave one week. Still haven start any chapters! Life goes on as usual.
.
Escape class and slept at home. My fren told me thr's some Kepoh Ci report to teacher. Not da Malay students, but Chinese. These ppl esp tat particular GIRL. Everytime after science period she wil stay in da lab and wait everyone go back. She's always da last. Well, u know, this wad we called Xiao Ren bah! I dun even care if teacher give me letter, scold me, or give me a bad testimonial. I really dun care. I know u CARE so much! That's why u always kek cute, kek guai in front of teacher. I hate ur voice sound like when u calling "teacher, teacher!" Kek virgin somemore! U thk I'm scare how teacher thk abt me? Not everyone is like u, ok? I'm living my life with my real character, unlike u! Sob! ok, stop that!
.
Back to my life. This week nth happened. Funnest thg is Sharon forget bring her sch beg to sch. And, I'm fasting every night. Skipping supper. No choc. More fruits. Lemon juice after dinner. Sound like diet+ing? I hate exercise, the only thing I can do is fasting. I hope its works. I feel so heavy. Hard to move. Cannot fit in some of the clothes. Still 127 days to go! I must get myself a nice and slim body. Went to dinner at Life Cafe last nite. Cz wanna eat Ma Lak Mian. Then, went to Tun Jugah buy books. Today have to work. Tomorrow morning have to go for a photography workshop organise by Canon. At nite, wil have family dinner with JiuJiu's family at BanQuet.
.
Anyway, MoonCake Festival will held on 25/09/07 this year. And the MoonCake Fest food fair at carpenter street will start on 19/09/07. Coming soon!!! Malay will be start fasting next week. That's mean gonna have lotsa lotsa Malay stall selling Malay food everywhere!
.
WenHaw just wake up. I have to get ready and go out.

No comments: