Saturday, September 08, 2007

Camp Permai. Beach. WenHaw. My Happiness.

This morning. Breakfast with WenHaw. He said let's go to the beach later. Oh, really? I just love beach sooooooo much. So, I din go to work and back home pack my stuff, then GO!
.

A sunny Saturday.
.

Just Him the skinny boy and Her the fatty!
Both of us look so suku?
.

Two person. One heart. One destination.
.

First, we went to Pasir Pandak hav a look. Nth special.
.

So, we headed to Camp Permai.
.
Entrance Fee: RM5 per person. For student: RM2 but remeber bring along ur student card.Damai stil in renovation. Shud be done on July. but now? Hav to wait till Nov.
.

Sun. Tree. Stone. Sea. Wind. My world. My weekend.
.

Stone. Clean and clear sea water. Salty.
.

Insect. Beautiful.
.

Dry leaves.
.

Evening. Its time to said Goodbye. Miss u.
.
Without planning. Without thinking too much. Pack and Go. Loving this Saturday. When a boring noon working in da office turn into a wonderful day at my favourite place. The feeling was really GREAT. I'm happy. Super duper happy. Extremely happy. Thanks to my WenHaw. Bao Bei Ai Ren, Xie Xie Ni ooo...! Wo Ai Ni ney!
.
.

No comments: