Thursday, December 27, 2007

Caffe Cino

-Today I had a great Tea Time with Wee Nee!

We start gossip once Nee entered my car till now (in msn)! I have tuition tonight so I have to back earlier. If not, I would like to have a walk with Nee at Boulevard. Yea, Again!



Still in Xmas mood? another nice xMas tree. But, I still prefer the Junk's.



Nee had a glass of Mocha Ice Blended. Her fav! Cream on top of her drink!


While I had my FAVOURITE, Choco drink. Hot Choco! This had appeared in Kennysia's and Nicolekiss's blog. And, I can see most of the customers havin the same drink with me!


The Choco Stick will meltZ and mix with the hot milk and bcum Hot Choco!
.

We had goosssippp too much till no time for our own picS. But, nvm =) There's still a lots of chance! See u next year, Nee! hahaha!!!

No comments: