Friday, February 15, 2008

All I wanna EAT

- Continue...

Yayaya...I love food more than shopping! Many ppl will said shop till drop in kl. But, are u sure? can u shop till drop in places like klcc, pavilion or the Garden? Except for those rich ppl might shop till drop. For me, only walk and see till drop! So, I always wanted to treat my stomach nicely! I spent lotsa money on food in my trip.



Marry Brown










Dunkin Donut. Look nice ya~


Bt, it's fuckin sweet! Oh, yucks! I only have 2 or 3 bite den threw away! Mint Choco.


Yoyoyo! Most expensive ice cream corn I ever have. Rm 8.90! Bt, its reli nice and worth! Cheese Rasberry! Really can taste the Cheeessyyyy!


McD. Cz Kch dun have this! Apple favour.









Pocky!! Get it from the 7-eleven opposite my hotel.

Sarawak Laksa in KL, RM12.90!!! pengZ"

One for RM10 ONLY!!!! I really want to buy, bt its hard for me to carry it in a crowd!
.
And, yes! Original Mickey! Hehehehe...Got it from Mid-Valley.

No comments: