Saturday, March 17, 2007

Its all about my HolidaySss!

Finally got time to post some pic in my blog!
Its all about my holidays. Even only one week, but i enjoy it sOOO much.

Today...

Sharon, Step, Jenna, and ME go to Matang Wildlife Center "play" water! Its take 40 minute to reach thr from town area. Entrance Fee is RM2 or RM3 per person. I pick Step and Jenna 1st instead of Sharon cz she follow her dad went to wet market for SHOPPING. After I pick Step & Jenna den go Sharon's house. However she still not yet back home.So we wait n wait...We wait for sOOO long!!

Luckily, her brother wake up and invite us wait for Sharon in her room.
Three of us just play in her room...
.
And...
We found THIS!!!


Haha! Sharon!!

Oppz..so High ya? But, got armpit smell lar!
.

Ok, enough! Stop laughing!
Matang!!!...We reach there around 11am!

Step & ME...( I'm FAT )
.
Haha..I just love this pic even my face look ulgy!
.


Tim and Daniel come n join us around 11:30.
Daniel look so sexy, and I love to see him NAKED!
.

SOOO pity wor! Cold & Hungry!

Chicken Egg Burger = RM2.50
.
Nice? Like Sharon's pic?

That's all for my matang trip...Tired but HappY!
.
.
And, NEXT...
***McDonald***
.
Have lunch at McDonald with Sharon and Step on Fri.
.
Burger with name on it!
After lunch then shopping a while den Sharon bring me go get my car. Another GREAT noon with the 2 bitch?
Haha...
.
*NEXT*
""Coffee Bean""
.
Coffee Bean! Long time din been here! Come to have a drink with WenHaw since we dun hav any place to go!
.
WenHaw's Orea Cheese.
.
PeiPei's Chocolate Cheese.
.
Those cheese cake are so pure and rich. Cant finish it & I use the fork and 'play' with the cake...And I discovered, its not a real cake? More like cream?

.
Tuesday morning
__Futsal__
.
This is the 1st time I play futsal bcz holidays mar, nothing to do so try something new and do some exercise.
.


Jenna & Sharon! I fetch Jenna, Sharon and Tim and we wait for others at airport. Cz the futsal court we are goin is located at 7th mile.
.

This is the enterance of the futsal court.
You have to squeeze in!! Can u imagine after da game everyone, ESP GUYS who sweat a lots squeeze in and out? The enterance become so sticky and smelly! YUCKSss...
Can u imagine how they smell like?
.
Wad happened to Jonathan? U are hungry or wad?
.
Su, Jonathan, Daniel...
Sharon, Jenna, PeiPei...
Tim, the ball, lung Wei..
.
.
I enjoy this game sOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Really?
Well, not really enjoy da game cz dun really noe how to play, I just enjoy my time be with my frenSss!


No comments: